The Tunica-Biloxi Tribe of Louisiana is committed to providing assistance to eligible individuals who have been negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. The Tribe will provide targeted relief payments to those who certify that they have experienced physical or financial hardship due to this public health crisis. This means any amount of this assistance will be determined by the Tribe. Those wishing to receive assistance must fill out the following application to receive assistance.
The Tunica-Biloxi Tribe of Louisiana respects the privacy of its members and strictly adheres to HIPAA, and all other federal data privacy laws; therefore, all form submissions will be directed to our Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Webb and Mrs. Martha Ketcher, the Tribe’s Health Consultant, who are both HIPAA certified.
- Some examples of needs are:
- Financial aid when unemployment is inadequate to meet a family’s basic needs.
- Rent and mortgage assistance due to financial hardship caused by COVID-19.
- A reduction in pay and or benefits from an employer because of COVID-19.
- Financial assistance to help with caring for an elderly family member at home due to cases of COVID-19 at the family member’s residential care facility.
- Financial assistance for food and prescription delivery because a family has member(s) that are at risk of death or serious illness from COVID-19.
- Buying PPE for family
|To download a printable application, click here.|
We request that this printable form is only used if you or a loved one do not have access to a computer to fill out the online form.
Printed forms should be returned to:
Tunica-Biloxi Tribe of Louisiana
Attention: Yona Consulting Services
P. O. Box 1589
Marksville, LA 71351
For more information on the Tribe’s COVID-19 response, click here.