The Inter-Tribal Council of Louisiana is a workforce development organization designed to develop the academic and occupational needs of American Indian people living in Louisiana. The ITCLA provides comprehensive employment and training activities in order to make individuals more competitive in the workforce; and promote economic and social development in accordance with the goals and values of consortium member tribes, including the Tunica-Biloxi Tribe of Louisiana.
Some of the many services and training that the ITCLA offer include:
- Online local tribal job listings
- Job counseling, job placement assistance and referrals
- Job readiness skills courses
- Adult basic education, literacy, math skills and GED preparation
- Youth employment programs
- Financial aid and planning
- Food and nutrition services
To learn more about what the ITCLA has to offer, click here.