The Alcohol & Substance Abuse (ASA) Program focuses on providing alcohol and substance abuse treatment services, as well as transition services for tribal members. Tribal members will have access to comprehensive, wrap-around alcohol and substance abuse treatment services.
Wrap-around services are tailored based on the specific needs of an individual to improve retention and address recurring problems.
Wrap-around services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- In-patient treatment
- Out-patient treatment
- Housing assistance
- Childcare assistance
- Transportation assistance
- Referrals to support services (ex. AA meetings)
- Referrals to group therapy
- Counseling services
ASA treatment and transition services are available to Tunica-Biloxi tribal members who reside within the designated tribal service area (Avoyelles and Rapides parishes) based on program qualifications.
Program goals include:
- Decrease the rate of substance and alcohol abuse among Tunica-Biloxi tribal members.
- Help tribal youth and ensure they have access to substance abuse treatment services.
- Provide access to mental health and counseling services available to tribal members with substance and alcohol abuse addictions.
To apply for ASA Program services, contact: (318) 240-6444.