BACK-TO-SCHOOL BASH CHANGED TO SCHOOL
SUPPLY DRIVE-THROUGH DISTRIBUTUION
Due to an unexpected spike in COVID-19 cases in the local community, the Back-to-School
event scheduled for Saturday, July 24, 2021, in Marksville, has been changed to a drive-through
distribution on the same day. Distribution is still scheduled for 10AM-1PM. All Tunica-Biloxi
students must be registered with the Education Department to receive a school supply backpack.
• Tunica-Biloxi parent (or legal guardian) must drive their vehicle next to roll-up door on the
north side of the Tunica-Biloxi gym to pick supplies for their children. (Gym NW parking
lot entrance at corner of Yuroni Trail and Volsin Drive). Parents must wear masks!
• Education Staff will verify that student is registered in Education Department with all
necessary completed forms before distributing supply backpack.
• Families who are missing documents for their child’s file will be handed a computer tablet
and directed to a parking spot to complete forms online before receiving supplies. You
may hand off hardcopy documents at pick-up.
• Families who are registering new students to the program will be handed a computer tablet
and directed to a parking spot to complete forms online before receiving the supplies.
• All Education Staff working the drive-through distribution will wear masks and gloves.
• All computer tablets will be sanitized with disinfectant wipes after each use.
To expedite distribution of school supplies, we urge all interested parents to provide necessary
student documents or register students prior to July 24. We need the last report card for each
• Registration Form: https://botform.compansol.com/210425420200837
• Service Selection Form: https://botform.compansol.com/210694135818863
Families unable to pick up school supply backpacks on July 24 may schedule a pick up at the
CERC building starting Tuesday, July 27. We will be reviewing the tentative plan for a distribution
event on August 14 in Houston. Otherwise, we will ship supplies directly to student households
who have registered into the Education Department. All families who reside within Avoyelles
Parish must pick up supply backpacks at the CERC building.