“Discover the history of the Tunica-Biloxi Tribe of Louisiana”
The Tunica-Biloxi Cultural and Educational Resources Center (CERC) is a 40,000-square-foot building including a museum exhibit hall, conservation and restoration laboratory, gift shop, library, auditorium, classrooms, distance learning center, meeting rooms and tribal government offices.
- Tunica-Biloxi Museum – featuring the “Tunica Treasure”
- Conservation and restoration laboratory
- CERC Library
- Northwestern State University Distance Learning Center
- Tribal Government offices
- Tunica-Biloxi Nature Trail – Entrance to a one-mile, tree-covered boardwalk adjacent to CERC that includes crossings over the Coulee Des Grues (waterway) with access to the Paragon Casino Resort and the RV Resort.
Tunica-Biloxi Museum and Conservation Lab
Admission tickets and souvenir items for purchase in the museum gift shop.
Hours: Monday – Friday*, from 9 a.m. to noon and 12:30 p.m. to 4 p.m.
*excluding federal holidays
Adults – $5
Seniors (age 65+) – $4
Military with ID – $4
Children (age 9-12) – $3
Children (age 8 and under) – free (does not apply to groups)
Guided Group Tour Rates: (per person for groups of 20 or more)
School Group – $2
Adults – $4
Seniors (age 65+) – $3 (adult chaperones with school group free)
School Group (groups of 20 or less) – $3
Group tours may be arranged through Melissa Sampson-Barbin, Gift Shop Manager, at (318) 240-6421 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tunica-Biloxi Cultural & Educational Resources Center
150 Melacon Road
Marksville, Louisiana, 71351