The goals of the Tunica-Biloxi Education Program are to help Tribal students in grades 6-12 stay in school, progress in school and complete school.
There are 6 core benefits that each eligible student will receive. This includes: Individualized Tribal Education Plan, Tutoring Services, Mentoring, Student Advocacy, College and Career Planning, and Cultural Enrichment.
Services are provided free of charge to all eligible tribal students.
The Education Program is funded under the Demonstration Grant for Indian Children Program and sponsored locally by the Tunica-Biloxi Tribe.
Eligibility Requirements: Must be an enrolled member of the Tunica-Biloxi Tribe, in grades 6-12, and reside in Avoyelles Parish or adjacent parishes.
To receive resources and benefits such as Sylvan tutoring, you must be registered and an active participant in the Education Program.
For a list of upcoming Education Program events please see our events calendar.
- Address: 150 Melacon Road, Marksville, LA 71351 inside of the Tunica-Biloxi Cultural and Educational Resources Center (CERC)
- Contact: Darrian Pierite, Outreach Specialist/Administrative Assistant
- Office: 318-240-6468
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: Tunica-Biloxi Education Program
- Instagram: @tunicabiloxieducationprogram